This retreat is provided to you by the sincere effort and generous donation of time and money by volunteers. The Olympia and Mt Baldy retreats are Ajahn Jamnian’s (also known as Ajahn Jumnien or Ajahn Jumnean) only multi-day retreats in the United States in 2014. Our goal is to share the benefit of Ajahn Jamnian’s teachings to all interested people.
How You Can Help the Ajahn Jamnian (Ajahn Jumnean) Retreats
If you are interested in helping, there are several ways of doing so.
1 Tell Your Friends
Please tell your friends about the retreat. Feel free to download our retreat promotional flyer, (Coming Soon) English Version, or Thai Version, and pass this on to your friends by email.
2 Announce the Retreat to Your Local Meditation Group
Make an announcement to your local meditation group.
3 Pass Out Flyers
Post flyers at your local meditation group, yoga studio, restaurants, or food co-ops. If you plan on passing out flyers, please coordinate with our volunteer staff to avoid duplicate effort.
These flyer is suitable for printing from home printers. If you are interested in a press-ready flyer, please contact us.
- Download the 2015 Olympia Retreat Ajahn Jamnian (Ajahn Jumnean) Retreat Flyer
- Download the 2015 Olympia Two-Retreats English Flyer
- Download the 2015 Olympia Week-end Retreat (Wat Buddhangkura) Flyer (in Thai)
- Download the 2015 Olympia Retreat Thai Language Flyer
- Download the 2015 Mt Baldy California Ajahn Jamnian Retreat Flyer
- Download the 2015 Mt Baldy California Retreat Thai Language Flyer
- Download the 2015 Los Angeles California Free Daylong Ajahn Jamnian Retreat Flyer (Coming soon)
- Download the Pacific Northwest Short Event Flyers (Coming soon)
4 Become an Official Volunteer!
We welcome your help and your input. If you have expertise in events promotion, or otherwise would just like to lend a hand, please contact our volunteer coordinator at @
5 Make a Donation
If you are interested in making a donation, you may do so on this page by clicking on the donation button and following the payment instructions. Your generous donation will help offset some of the retreat expenses, for example, help pay for scholarships, or help cover the costs of food and lodging of monastics (monastics attend for free).
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible.
Your donation by check saves us the credit card processing fee (2.2%). If you would like to send us a check, please mail it to:
Ajahn Jamnian Retreat
c/o Had Walmer, Registrar
4136 Old Gate Road
Lake Osewgo OR 97034