The retreat is located in peaceful Mt Baldy. The Mt Baldy retreat center is located in the mountains east of Los Angeles California, about 50 minutes (21 miles) from the LA/Ontario International Airport and about 1 1/2 hours from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
The center has four rustic cabins, each with four bunk beds. Each cabin sleeps eight. The center has a small open air amphitheater, and an indoor meeting hall.
AJAHN JAMNIAN WILL NOT BE COMING TO THE U.S. IN 2016. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN EARLY 2017 FOR EVENTS IN 2017.
Registration Fee: $350
One of our goals is to make the retreat affordable. This fee is highly subsidized. We estimate that our cost to put on the retreat is $420/person.
If you can afford to do so, please consider making a donation so we can continue to bring the retreat at an affordable cost.
Address of the Retreat
7901 Mt Baldy Rd, Mt Baldy, CA 91759
Please call (877) 394-1928 for information
To Mt Baldy Zen Center:
Directions from LA/Ontario Airport:
- take I-10 West for 6.3 miles
- take exit 48, Monte Vista Ave
- turn right on Monte Vista Ave continue on Monte Vista Ave for 2.7 miles
- Continue on Padua Ave for 1.8 miles
- slight right onto Mt Baldy Rd for 10 miles
- turn right and continue on Mt Baldy Rd for 1.1 miles